The First Visit: Case History, Physical Examination + First Adjustment
From the moment you enter our clinic, to the moment you leave, we do all that we can to make sure we have delivered you with wonderful service.
On arrival to Wellsure you will be greeted by one of our wonderful Chiropractic Assistants who will guide you through the necessary paperwork required for your first appointment. Our Chiropractic Assistant will also provide you with a brief description of where to find the toilets, water machine and provide you with a brief background regarding our clinic and the services we offer.
Once the new patient intake forms have been completed our Chiropractic Assistant will take you to one of our consultation rooms where you will meet your Chiropractor. During this consultation the Chiropractor will conduct the following:
1: A case history detailing:
- The primary reason for seeking Chiropractic Care
- Any prior physical traumas, impacts or knocks.
- Current medications or previous surgeries.
- Any family history of similar conditions.
- Your current lifestyle: Active/Inactive, average daily water intake, smoker/non-smoker, stress levels,
- Occupational History: Office/labour intensive.